I’ve always wanted to do one of these, and in an effort to get my late-night creative writing juices flowing, I’m going to.
Inside my beloved Michael Kors (a graduation gift to myself):
- My wallet, which holds various coupons, my license, a Forever21 gift card, my debit card, a laminated prayer card from St. Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC, and some spare change. No cash.
- A small wristlet, empty.
- A pocket Bible that my mom gave to me years ago. I always carry it for comfort. Never know when you’ll need a prayer!
- A ticket stub from the new movie Identity Thief.
- Oil Absorbing Sheets by Clean & Clear.
- My glasses case, also empty.
- Travel size hand sanitizer from my Christmas stocking this year.
- A deck of cards.
- An empty tin of Altoids Smalls.
- My transaction register for my debit card, which I stopped using months ago. (Responsible.)
- A tube of Aerie In Love hand cream.
- My prescription from LensCrafters.
- An emergency poncho. I’m crazy.
- Travel size Yes To Carrots body butter.
- My car keys.
- A small packet of tissues.
- An assortment of bracelets and bangles. Also, a ring and a pair of earrings.
- Lots of garbage.
- A plastic contact case.
- A headband.
- Two pens.
- Some mints I stole on my way out of a restaurant.
- A (broken) car charger for my iPhone.
- A bottle of Mousseline nail polish by Sally Hansen.
I guess I should clean my purse out…
This post was originally published on Tumblr on March 13, 2013.